Research-driven impact strategy services to help our partners better develop and manage community investments.
Broadstreet’s impact advisory services help investors design, structure, and manage investments that deliver measurable, positive impact. Through expert research and analysis, we enable investors to better understand market opportunities, evaluate different investment options, and execute research-based impact strategies. We also help investors build tools and systems to manage the impact of their community investments and align with industry standards.
Why Broadsteet Impact Advisory?
- Deep expertise in various investment themes, including racial equity, wealth creation, healthcare access, and economic mobility
- Expansive LISC network connecting us to 35+ local offices and community partners across the country.
- Practical insight from managing or administering a wide array of impact funds and ~$2 billion in assets.
- Customized and comprehensive services to meet the needs of every impact investor.
- Capacity to “white label” impact funds on behalf of our partners.
- Ability to integrate NMTCs into impact funds, reducing risk for partners and lowering costs for investees.
- Leadership in impact management, community investment, and innovative financing approaches.
Examples of our impact advisory services
Our impact advisory services complement Broadstreet’s comprehensive fund management and administration services, enabling us to bring nearly any community-focused investment strategy into reality.
|Market Scans||Impact Strategy Development||Impact Measurement||Evaluation||Research & Analysis|
|Market scans to assess fund viability and potential impact||Impact strategy development to inform the fund’s structure, operations, and management||Creation of impact measurement and management systems||In-depth fund evaluations and field-building research||Other customized research and analysis supports|